1. World mango scenario (Regional, Countryreport; Policies and perspective)
2. Genetics and Breeding (Conventional and non-conventional approaches)
3. Climate change -Physiology and reproductive biology (Cropregulation and mitigation; environmental physiology; abiotic stress and physiological disorders).
4. Agro-techniques for sustainable production (Propagation; Integrated nutrient and irrigation management; HDP; Organic production; Canopy management; Farming systems- Orchard Animal, fish, forest; Conservation agriculture)
5. Farm Mechanization (Tools and implements; Non-destructive technologies)
6. Plant Protection (Integrated Pest, disease and weed management).
7. Post-harvest management (Handling; value addition; Packaging; waste and by-products; nano-technology).
8. Transfer of technology and production economics (Success stories; Case studies; Doubling farmers’ income)
9. Export and commercialization(Trading and marketing; Protocols; GAP; Agro-tourism – Orchard, Animal, Fish, Forest)